ENNEAGRAM FOR BUSINESS
- A single 30-minute questionnaire provides the data required for multiple interventions, reducing survey fatigue, helping staff see the links between diverse organization development activities, and creating a shared language and sense of integration across the business.
- The Enneagram is more than a personality model as this powerful suite of tools also offers a framework for reflecting on group and community dynamics and drivers, as well as a process that can be applied to guide an intentional, grounded change journey.
- Maximise the return on investment (ROI) and depth of your development activities with a tool that brings emotional intelligence and deep self-awareness to all applications.
- Accelerate and support deep transformations in culture, learning and development and engagement by connecting employees to the deepest levels of self-awareness. Insight into individual motivators and drivers allows for deeper, faster change, customised change journeys and effective, sustainable transformation.
- It provides a framework to deeply investigate the ‘why’ behind displayed behaviours or resistance, allowing for breakthrough solutions. The iEQ9 gives insight into what intrinsically motivates different people, what engages them and the risks of disengagement or burnout.
- Empower your managers, leaders and coaches with tips and suggestions of effective development activities and strategies for each individual or group. The iEQ9 suite of products focuses not only on the ‘what’ of assessment, but also offers reflections and suggestions of the ‘so what, now what?’ of development, to move forwards.
Key applications of THE ENNEAGRAM in Business and Organisation development:
The Enneagram is a catalyst for organizational development at individual, team and organizational levels. Enneagram-based insight has the ability to reflect deep motivators and change behaviours, giving it great power in the context of a complex adaptive system such as a team or organization. As it speaks to intrinsic motivations, the Enneagram adds deep value to engagement, change management, organizational culture, team development and organizational coherence. In teams and broader groupings, the Enneagram offers both diagnosis and development opportunities by reflecting “what is” as well as holding the key to new behaviour patterns and solution-mechanisms.
The Enneagram is not a superficial framework to provide quick and short-lived insight – its depth and layered approach allows for unfolding and adapting organizational journeys over time. Clients find that the Enneagram continues to resonate with them as they change and grow, allowing them to work deeper and deeper, tapping into subtler and more powerful pathways to development.
BENEFITS OF THE iEQ9 for a Business
- More than five years of continuous improvement through scientific research and development have made the iEQ9 Questionnaire 95% accurate and we continue to refine its reliability and validity based on client feedback. The iEQ9 is used by more than 450 accredited users worldwide and more than 50 000 profiles have been generated for corporate clients.
- A single 30-minute questionnaire gathers robust and reliable data, which can then be articulated and leveraged in a number of different reporting formats and applications. Through the iEQ9 we gather and are able to give feedback on: 9 Enneagram types and 27 Subtypes, three Centres of Intelligence (Thinking, Feeling and Action), 6 Dimensions of Stress and Strain, Levels of Integration, Social styles, Conflict styles and Resilience.
- For multinational clients, the iEQ9 Questionnaire and Integrative reports are being translated from English into Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. The report is currently available in English and Danish and the iEQ9 is available in Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian and Portuguese. Translations into Spanish, Italian, French, German and Portuguese are scheduled to launch in 2017.
- All reports are modular and fully customisable, allowing for choice in the content, length and data included. This enables you to build a report that suits the needs of the organization and focuses participants on the most relevant data for your corporate application.
This report covers the Enneagram specific
that support self-awareness and
- Core Enneagram Type
- Motivation, behaviour, Psychodynamics
- Blindspots, strengths and challenges
- Centre of Expression
- Triadic centre styles
- 27 Subtypes
- Wing Influence
- Self Awareness and Integration
- Strain Levels x 6
This report builds on the foundational content
of the Standard Report. It adds value to professionals
by covering specific competency areas that influence
effectiveness and development.
- + All Standard Report content
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Feedback Guide for all Types
- Conflict and Triggers
- Decision Making
- Leadership and Management
- Team Behaviour
- Coaching Relationship
This report scales the insight and development
process to the team level. It adds value to the
health and effectiveness of teams working together
in an organisational setting. The report includes:
- Team centres of expression
- Enneagram team style and values
- Impact on relationships, planning, tasks and goals
- Unhealthy team behaviours
- Development stages
- Secondary style influences
- Underdeveloped styles
- Collective strain profile
- Harmonics & Hornevians
- Team instincts
- Dynamics between the team and leader
Integrative Enneagram Solutions works with corporate clients around the world, including major organisations across sectors such as: Financial Services, IT and Telecoms, Retail, FMCG, Mining and Petroleum, Management Consulting, Media and Entertainment, Government and Public Enterprise, Education, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare. The Enneagram is being applied at all levels of the organisation, from frontline staff levels to executive leadership teams.